Fat transfer abroad (buttocks) facts:
- Guide price – €2965 / £2,589 (liposuction costs included);
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night incl.;
- Performed under general anesthesia;
- Max amount of fat per one buttock per one time: 350-550cc;
What is included in to the price?
- All the surgical and medical costs;
- Day of hospitalisation & 5 d. at the hotel;
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; insurance of up to €35000.
Buttock augmentation with fat transfer
Fat transfer is done by taking fat from more corpulent areas like the abdomen, waist/flanks, hips, back or thighs. The fat is removed with a very gentle suction device that uses a thin cannula to protect live fat cells. The fat particles are then purified and injected back into the muscle layers of the buttocks through a very small incision.
Augmenting your buttocks with your own body fat produces results that look very natural and, because fat is your own body substance, rejection is very unlikely.
For each buttock the required amount of pure fat is about 350 cc (cubic centimeters) on average. That equals about 700 cc for both sides. Surgeons usually overfill the selected area because around 60% of transferred fat cells die and are reabsorbed by the body within 3-4 days after the procedure. Sometimes more than one fat transfer procedure is required to achieve the best aesthetic result.
After the fat transfer abroad, you must wear a special garment for 6-8 weeks. Patients can return to almost normal daily activity in about one week, but it may be several weeks before strenuous exercise can be resumed.
Before & after photos:
Click on one of the pictures below to zoom in:
28 years old patient (175 cm; 54kg) after one child birth – fat transfer to the buttocks from belly, flanks, thighs and knees. 420 ml of fat tissues were transferred to both of the buttocks.