Fat transfer abroad (buttocks) facts:
- All-inclusive price – €3175 / £2,710 (no hidden costs);
- Min. required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night incl.;
- Performed under general anaesthesia;
- Max amount of fat per one buttock per one time: 350-550cc;
- Another alternative is BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift) during which, more than 600cc can be transferred to each cheek;
- All-inclusive price – €3475 / £2,966 (no hidden costs).
What is included in to the price?
- All the surgical and medical costs;
- Finding best air travel & accommodation;
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; reliable insurance against surgical malpractice.
Buttock augmentation with fat transfer
Fat transfer is done by taking fat from more corpulent areas like the abdomen, waist/flanks, hips, back or thighs. The fat is removed with a very gentle suction device that uses a thin cannula to protect live fat cells. The fat particles are then purified and injected back into the muscle layers of the buttocks through a very small incision.
Augmenting your buttocks with your own body fat produces results that look very natural and, because fat is your own body substance, rejection is very unlikely.For each buttock the required amount of pure fat is about 350 cc (cubic centimetres) on average. That equals about 700 cc for both sides. Surgeons usually overfill the selected area because around 60% of transferred fat cells die and are reabsorbed by the body within 3-4 days after the procedure. Sometimes more than one fat transfer procedure is required to achieve the best aesthetic result.
After the fat transfer abroad, you must wear a special garment for 6-8 weeks. Patients can return to almost normal daily activity in about one week, but it may be several weeks before strenuous exercise can be resumed.
Medical travel all but stopped in the 1st half of 2020. Hence, our most popular offer – free hotel stay for all mommy makeover patients – is being extended until December 2021. Pay only for the treatment ❤️
*For as long as necessary for the recovery.